- We aim to develop confidence, concentration and creativity through drama with lots of fun involved
- Young people learn social skills and teamwork through working together on shows, and they gain confidence and increased self esteem as they develop performance skills
- Through games and performances students learn to communicate clearly and audibly to an audience
- Classes involve improvisation, warm ups, facial expression exercises, character scenarios and the teaching of various ways of acting
- Compliments the dance and Musical Theatre classes we already offer at TKFDA allowing our students to learn to act, sing & dance
Through our drama classes we will be able to offer examinations in LAMDA. LAMDA exams are about achievement – recognising and rewarding the endeavours of each individual – but they are also about empowerment. Our ultimate aim is to provide all people with the opportunity to develop the life skills they need to be a success: attributes such as self-confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and present ideas.
At the heart of LAMDA examinations is the recognition that our qualifications are for everyone. Across the globe, our examinations unite learners of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and cultures in enthusiasm for the English language and a desire to develop skills for life.